-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

The moon is burning in the sky And I am burning with love ~

The fire that is consumed 
Like my heart            
                                            My soul crys 
                                               Painfully 
I'm not at peace 
What a terrible night 
                                     The time passes 
                                      But there is no dawn 

                                      There is no sunshine 
                                       If she doesn't return

My earth is burning
And my heart is burning
What she thirsts for water
I thirst for love
                                  Who will I sing
                                       My song to
If there is no one
Who shows herself
On the balcony
        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario