-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

~Can't replace you with a million rings ~

Never plan that one day
I'd be loosing you

And in another life
I would be your girl
We keep for our promises
Be us against the world


And in other life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away


      Shoulda told you what you meant to me 

Cause now i pay the price

Hermosa canción de Katy Perry, me hubiese ENCANTADO que la cantara cuando vino pero en fin disfrute mucho de ese recital c: estaba esperando el 11/11/11 para ver el videeeo♥ y me gusto mucho muy linda historia se vio en el video para pensarlo(L

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario