-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viernes, 29 de enero de 2010

‘cause experience makes you wise

Sick of this life Not that you'd care I'm not the only one with Whom these feelings I share. Nobody understands, quite why we're here We're searchin' for answers That never appear  But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see your tryn' too To understand this life, That we're all goin' though ( then when she said she was gonna like Wreck my car. I didn't know what to do)  Sometimes I feel like I'm beatin' a dead horse  An I don't know why you'd be bringin' me down I'd like to think that our love's Worth a tad more   It may sound funny but you'd think by nowI'd be smilin'I guess some things never change Never change I met an old cowboy I saw the look in his eyes Somethin' tells me he's been here before ‘cause experience makes you wise I was only a small child When the thought first came to me That I'm a son of a gun and the gun of a son That brought back the devil in me.

Jess •
 

1 comentario:

  1. I'm not the only one with Whom these feelings I share !!! U.U
    We're searchin' for answers That never appear!
    ooo jessirijilla!

    cause experience makes you wise!


    falta cada vez menos para la venta de entradas!!

    oooo

    cuidate TKM!

    ResponderEliminar