-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

★ Stars spell out your name ★

I could watch you for a lifetime
You're my favorite movie

A thousand endings
You mean everything to me

I never know what's coming
Forever fascinating
Hope you don't stop running
To me 'cause I'll always be waiting

You are my cinema I could watch you forever
Action-thriller, I could watch you forever
You are my cinema, a Hollywood treasure
Love you just the way you are
My cinema, my cinema (my cinema..)

Stars spell out your name
Like in a science fiction drama
Romance roll in
Like a flower in the summer
You always keep me guessing
Forever my wonder
Hope you start undressing
All my dreams until the end of                                              

       You are my cinema I could watch you forever
             Action-thriller, I could watch you forever
                  You are my cinema, a Hollywood treasure
                         Love you just the way you are                                                                                                                         My cinema, my cinema (my cinema..)


Empezando este año con otras energías good vibrations(? 







Jess


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario