-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viernes, 6 de febrero de 2015

~ I'm still alright to smile ~

I'm still alright to smile

Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt
You're in my heart now 


I sit here on the stairs
 'Cause I'd rather be alone
    If I can't have you right now
      I'll wait, dear

       Sometimes I get so tense
         But I can't speed up the time
           But you know, love

             There's one more thing to consider 



noche de verano, escuchando música recordando buenos tiempos(?, extraño tantas cosas... hoy cumple años  Mr. Axl Rose!  gracias por acompañarme a lo largo de mi corta vida(?  espero tener la suerte de volverlo a ver y obviamente compartir ese momento con amigos, como en el 2010 (: 


things will be just fine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario