-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

I don't care if it's all a lie

Moment of clarity
You're leading me where I follow
And all my insanity
You're real, for now
So I keep telling me
You take the weight off my shoulders
You're every missing piece
You're real, for now

I let my walls come down tonight
Will let you waste my time
I don't care if it's all a lie

I'm with you for the night
You're taking me, taking me high
You're loving me, loving me right
Think you're one of my kind
You're one of my kind
And so for now
Don't want you, don't want you to stop
I promise I won't get enough
Think you're one of my kind



amé esta canción después de todos estos años sigo escuchándote, no va ser mi canción del verano'ya que por estos pagos es casi invierno(? pero estas canciones me están acompañando en estos días fríos pero lindos estoy como loca cantando y bailando(?
la emoción... extraño Lizzie Mcguire o extraño ser más peque quizás ... will let you waste my time...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario